How to Buy

Email me which items you want and your address. My email address yramirez.diva(at)gmail(dot)com

All shipping costs will be $7 in the US and will be sent USPS. International shipping will be charged based on what the USPS says it will charge, and will be the responsibility of the buyer.

If multiple items are purchased, I will combine shipping. I will accept PAYPAL payments only!! I will not send packages until payment is received. I will send the package within 3 days after payment. Thanks for your support...

Labels


JMS Ribbed Leggings

Size: 22/24
After first glance you think these leggings are couduroy, but they are just thick ribbed leggings. they are too big and too short for me.
$8


1 comment:

  1. Have currently ordered few mesh leggings for my workout exercise. As came to know from friend that they are great and more comfortable than trousers. They can be worn for daily use too. Quite excited to experience it.

    ReplyDelete